3 items tagged "expert"
Results 1 - 3 of 3
- Category: Blog
- Created on Saturday, 21 September 2013 12:07
One of the top reasons people say their agile projects fail is that they don't have enough experience with agile! Training is important—developers need to learn agile skills—but it's not enough. If you're adopting agile practices, you'll need training and you'll need experienced help.
- Category: Agility Jump-Start
- Created on Tuesday, 03 September 2013 19:32
One of the top reasons people say their agile projects fail is that they don't have enough experience with agile! Training is important—developers need to learn agile skills—but it's not enough.
If you're adopting agile practices, you'll need training and you'll need experienced help.
Agility Software offers the cost-effective Agility Jump-Start Program. For the price of just training all your agile team members, you also get expert in-person help from Agility Software experts. And the program is scalable from one project team to a whole product line or multiple departments. (To achieve enterprise-wide agility, see our Agility Path™ Program.)
The Agility Jump-Start Program consists of four elements:
1. We'll train the developers, Product Owners, and Scrum Masters for your agile team. They'll get the latest generation of training from Scrum.org by licensed Professional Scrum Trainers. This is not abbreviated training; they'll get the entire course for every participant including the opportunity to achieve Scrum.org certification for Professional Scrum Master or Professional Product Owner.* If you need Kanban to manage complicated processes, we'll train you in that too!
2. We'll coach you through your project startup including identifying key Scrum roles and holding workshops to develop your initial Product Backlog. For Kanban, we'll help you with Value Stream Mapping and setting up your initial Kanban board.
3. We'll coach you through Product Backlog estimation, release planning (if needed), and your first Sprint Planning. During your first Sprint, we're available to help you work through the initial learning experience of actually doing Scrum!
4. Finally, we'll coach you through your first Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective. We'll show you the best ways to review your product and to evaluate your processes to be on your path to continuous improvement and agile adoption.
For the cost of just training a typical Scrum team, you can get the Agility Jump-Start Program for the same price! Yes, for just the price to train your people, you get professional expertise, guiding you through every step of the way. And the Agility Jump-Start Program is offered for multiple teams, departments and organizations as well.
Contact us today for more information. We'll answer your questions and help you adopt agile practices right away.
* Professional Scrum Developer training and certification are also available as an Agility Jump-Start Program add-on.
- Category: Home
- Created on Saturday, 26 May 2012 19:56
Agility Software: helping teams solve the puzzle of agile development and lean delivery.
Whether you are new to agile and lean or looking for new ways to speed your delivery, Agility Software can help you.
Need your team to get up-to-speed with agile quickly? Check out our popular Agility Jump-Start Program. For just the cost of training your team members, you'll get expert help every step of the way!
Or maybe you need help integrating agile development into the rest of your organization. Faster, incremental product delivery often causes new problems in getting your products to your customers. We can help you increase the agility of your entire company, getting from concept to cash faster than every before.
If you need to scale your agile practices to get more and better outcomes, we can help you with the 3 primary scaling frameworks: Nexus from Scrum.org, LeSS from less.works, and the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) from Scaled Agile. All of these frameworks can help you scale, but which one is right for you? We can help you choose the best fit for your organization and then help you do it.
Partner with Agility Software to teach, coach, and consult with team members, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Managers and Executives to adopt agile and lean techniques as quickly as possible.
If you are already on the agile journey and struggling to get the best advantage from it, we can assess your agile practices and help you smooth out the rough spots. Adopting agile requires changing your culture ... and that's hard. We have helped hundreds of people, teams, and organizations get the most out of agile.
We can help you right now! Just give us a call or send email via our Contact Us page. We'll start you on your journey and fuel your quest for better software.